Genesis GV Forums banner

“Check forward safety system”

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Klonny 
#1 ·
Has anyone gotten this error message? I was driving in the snow (great handling during a blizzard - was very impressed) and this message came up. When I got out of the car I noticed snow was blocking the camera and radar. Even after clearing it and washing the car, the message is still persistent on my dash. I’ve made an appointment with the dealership but wondering if anyone else experienced this or knows how to reset it (I’d rather avoid going to dealer and can’t see it in the manual).

#4 ·
My car still has an error. I made a dealer appt a couple weeks ago and apparently the service system for Hyundai/genesis was down for service. Going in Monday to fix but annoyed about an issue just a couple months into ownership. Love the car but genesis service really needs improvement. I hope it gets better and it has to because they will lose a lot of the momentum they are getting if they treat these cars and it’s owners as they treat Hyundai brand cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.