Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWD Advanced Plus
48 Posts
I'd have sold my soul for that back seat option!
Strange how they vary with world markets. Apparently EU has a diesel option. (Not that I would have wanted it)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd have sold my soul for that back seat option!
Strange how they vary with world markets. Apparently EU has a diesel option. (Not that I would have wanted it)
There is a lot that Korea got that the US didn't. There are even a lot of differences between the Canadian version and the US version. So I'm not holding my breath that we will see any changes to the 2022 model here. Korea actually had a 2020 model our first model year was our 2021 model which was the same as their 2020 model (with US differences). I spoke to my salesman the other day about something else and asked about the 2022s and he said that they don't believe there will be any changes other than that they will say 2022 on the registration. So far they don't see anything different in their allotment screens for the 2022 which was just released to them the other day. So it will be interesting to see what actually comes out as our 2022 year model in the US.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That 2nd picture looks like the Korean Spec G80 not the GV80. If Asian Petrolhead on Youtube hasn't mentioned anything at all about MY2022 GV80 and these seating/dual tablet options then I don't believe it. He's always up on the latest and would have mentioned it. I believe this pictures circulating are photoshoped and as I said the 2nd one is of a G80. Noticed they made sure not to get a shot behind the rear seating.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That 2nd picture looks like the Korean Spec G80 not the GV80. If Asian Petrolhead on Youtube hasn't mentioned anything at all about MY2022 GV80 and these seating/dual tablet options then I don't believe it. He's always up on the latest and would have mentioned it. I believe this pictures circulating are photoshoped and as I said the 2nd one is of a G80. Noticed they made sure not to get a shot behind the rear seating.
The configurator has been live for the 2022 for over a week. The 6-seater GV80 photos are real…GENESIS GV80 - Build To Order (BTO) | GENESIS

·
Registered
47 Posts
that is the Korean web site not US.
yes, I know it’s the Korean website. I’m responding to the comment that the pictures are not real and have been photoshopped to show a 6 seat option. I have no idea if any,all, or some of the Korean changes to the 2022 will make it to the US or Canada. I imagine some will like the HUD improvement and sound proofing of the second row area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts