Genesis GV Forums banner

22" Prestige Wheels Debris Sling on Lower Rear Quarter Panels

7K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Matt C 
#1 ·
Anyone else noticing considerable 22" tire debris sling on the lower rear fenders even on dry, clean roads. Especially visible on light colors like white, silver etc. It appears that the larger tires stick out beyond the wheel wells causing the sling. I can just image what it looks like on wet, dirty roads.

#3 ·
I'm thinking about it but haven't really looked yet. Are there GV 80 specific mud guards? I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee that had some narrow guards that weren't too obvious. I'd go that route but I'm not a fan of wide ones that look like the old style mud "flaps".

#5 ·
You can have the mud guards painted to match the color you have. I’ve got a VIK Black, so the color of these would be ok. I’ve done that on other models before. Just made a deal with the body shop guy and parts dept to paint them sometime when they are using the same color on another car. So not a lot of extra work or setup time. And give me a low price to do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.