Genesis GV Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
I've had my cars wrapped since 2004 on my Infiniti I-35 being my 1st car wrapped. Since then I've always had every one wrapped. On the GV80 I'm having partial hood, partial fenders, front bumper, headlights, side view mirrors, A pillars, roof just above the windshield, rocker panels up to and including the chrome trim strip that runs between the front and rear wheels and the fenders behind the rear wheels, door edges and door handle cups. It's 3M clear wrap with a 10 year warranty.

I'm thinking about it but haven't really looked yet. Are there GV 80 specific mud guards? I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee that had some narrow guards that weren't too obvious. I'd go that route but I'm not a fan of wide ones that look like the old style mud "flaps".
Yes- I put the Genesis store mud flaps on both front and rear ( I installed- easy) and they really work, but are barely noticeable

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.