Genesis GV Forums banner

A shoutout from Southern California

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  zvakanaka 
#1 ·
Hi everyone - I got my GV80 Advanced Plus 3.5T AWD with White and Dune interior yesterday. Put on about 100 miles so far through different road conditions and I enjoyed the ride very much. This is my first Genesis since I’ve been a long time MBZ and Lexus owner. Congrats to the Genesis design team for a well crafted SUV. Well done!!!

#4 ·
I personally think the GV80 styling are better then the RX350. Full LED lights Red/Pink wrap around the back, side LEDs, Quad LEDs front, chrome on the side, front, back etc... the interior is luxury with well made materials. I particularly like the knobs. Even though this is an SUV but the ride is comfortable and the cabin is quite. The 3.5T (375HP) can really move when you need to pass someone. All in all, good SUV but thousands of dollars less than BMW X5, MBZ GL450, ...

#7 ·
Welcome @Lam_GV80_SanDiego.

What has gas mileage been like for you so far? Any likes/dislikes?
I drove 200 miles in 4 days that I had it so not a big sample. I average about 16 mpg. I think this is because I was testing the 3.5 TT pickup and acceleration up the hill, stop and Go etc..,I am also iding with engine on the play around with the setting. The mileage will get better as I settle into my daily driving routine. Personally, I am good with 19-20 mpg combined hey/city driving. This is a fun car to drive. Just wanted to enjoy myself

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.