Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Seating is tight if you’re a bigger person >200. Console rubs on right leg. disappointingly uncomfortable.
The middle seat is especially tight. I have two car seats back there and the middle seat is very tight. I had an mdx previously and with two car seats, the middle seat would fit any adult, but not in the gv80

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a rattle noise coming from the rear passenger side door. Trying to pinpoint before taking it in to the dealer.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is no spare tire possible in the Advanced or Prestige, just a fix a flat kit?
A lot of automakers don't include a spare by default these days.
Instead give you a patch kit and a roadside assistance subscription.

Fuel economy is so bad!!!! Other than that, pretty enjoy it so far.
What is your real world range like compared to the original EPA-estimated numbers?

·
Registered
8 Posts
A lot of automakers don't include a spare by default these days.
Instead give you a patch kit and a roadside assistance subscription.

What is your real world range like compared to the original EPA-estimated numbers?
11.5mpg (100 miles and mostly city so far, the efficiency will improve slightly after more mileage but won't much) vs 20mpg per EPA
My previous car (Audi Q5) was 23.8mpg.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fuel economy is so bad!!!! Other than that, pretty enjoy it so far.
My first tank of gas I got 353 miles the computer said I average 12.2 miles per gallon almost all City I cannot believe that's accurate. Put 18 gallons in it when I filled it up so that's closer to it 19 miles per gallon

·
Registered
40 Posts
Share complaints and discuss all related problems with your Genesis GV80 here.
Anyone have radio cutting out? While driving, I often experience 2 of the four speakers(always fronts) cutting out, while the back ones are still operating...it lasts for a good 10 seconds and then comes back on....If I sit in my driveway it doesn't happen, so it must have something to do with the GV moving...If it were the satelite, I'd think the car would go completely quiet.
2nd day dring it!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
The 12V adapter in the REAR of the car failed the other day when I plugged in a Tire Inflator .
Does anyone know where the 12V adapter is in the FRONT of the car ?
Thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
The 12V adapter in the REAR of the car failed the other day when I plugged in a Tire Inflator .
Thanks
The bottom side of the console in the opened area there's a 12V adapter receptacle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks
I can't speak to the rear adapter but the engine needs to be running for the front adapter to be "hot".

1 - 20 of 58 Posts