Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Greetings,
Beautiful and clean look!!!
I have purchased the part number 86330 B1600, about 81/2” tip to tip, to place the winged emblem on the rear deck of the CV80.
Is that the same emblem size and part number you used?
Did you break off or cut off the two plastic nubs?
Thank you.
PJC
Yes, that is the size I used. Honestly though, I'm hoping to find one that's wider maybe 10" or so. I think it would fill the space better. This will work in the meantime. Maybe the 2022 G90 will have a larger one.
No I didn't break off the nubs. I ground them off with a dremel. It only took a few minutes and you can get it perfectly flat.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Genesis places the wing emblem on future '22 GV80's where I placed mine on the hatchback.
Would be awesome! Especially if they place the hatch button inside the emblem like on their other vehicles and move the rear wiper to hide it under the hatch spoiler at the top.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I had my new GV80 ceramic coated, I had them remove all the badges from the rear end. Not only did it really clean up the look, but no one knows what it is and they take a walk around the entire vehicle to see what it is LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I had my new GV80 ceramic coated, I had them remove all the badges from the rear end. Not only did it really clean up the look, but no one knows what it is and they take a walk around the entire vehicle to see what it is LOL
Any photos you can share of the debadged look?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts