Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to even sit in a GV70, let alone test drive it. Supply is so low that they only take non refundable deposits
I'm sure it drives well but are the seats great? Everybody is different. My wife likes her Volvo seats but hates the Audi seats. They are built for different body types. We are not tiny people. And Audi seats seem snug
Any help appreciated

·
Registered
7 Posts
88 kg medium build 188cm the seats are excellent, plenty of adjustment I don't even use the lumbar function, mine are the none massage Australia delivered, I have heard massage luxury seats models can cause hard spots where the motors are mounted,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Phillip
I'm 5'10" and 195.
I can only speak to the driver's seat.
It is the most comfortable seat I have ever sat in. But I don't think I have driven an Audi before.
I have the massaging seats. I don't find any hard spots. I like all the adjustability in them and find it to be a very comfortable seat. I love the bolster support on the sides. In Sport mode and over 80MPH the kind of Hug you. This feature I think is something you can turn on or off though.
Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am very happy with the seats in my GV70 sport prestige. Driver seat has a lumbar adjustment, adjustment for the length of the driver's seat (for leg support) and you can adjust the bolster on the driver's seat depending on tight you'd like the seat. Up and down & back and forth movement seems to be significant. Ventilated seats work well, and the suede leather inserts do not get as hot in the sun and regular leather.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Phillip
I'm 5'10" and 195.
I can only speak to the driver's seat.
It is the most comfortable seat I have ever sat in. But I don't think I have driven an Audi before.
I have the massaging seats. I don't find any hard spots. I like all the adjustability in them and find it to be a very comfortable seat. I love the bolster support on the sides. In Sport mode and over 80MPH the kind of Hug you. This feature I think is something you can turn on or off though.
Good luck!
I have not been able to try the massaging feature, is it great or is it just ok? I believe it just comes in the Pretige Package.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have not been able to try the massaging feature, is it great or is it just ok? I believe it just comes in the Pretige Package.
I used the massage feature during my last long trip. It seemed to help after sitting in the seat a couple of hours. I wouldn't buy the car for this feature but I am glad they included it with sport prestige package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts