Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What modifications will make the most out of your GV70?

This rendering shows a great way to go about it with big aftermarket wheels, lower suspension setup and a blacked out grille.
Genesis GV70 Modifications - Wheels, Grille, Suspension.jpg

·
Registered
416 Posts
What modifications will make the most out of your GV70?

This rendering shows a great way to go about it with big aftermarket wheels, lower suspension setup and a blacked out grille.
View attachment 1286
There should be a lot of GV70's with aftermarket wheels. But instead of being lifted my guess is that they'll be lowered since it's the sportier version. I can also see people fiddling with the exhausts as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Aesthetically:
-Larger wheels, I wouldn't want to mess around too much with the adaptive suspension, so larger wheels will give it a lower look perhaps.
-Slotted rotors.
-Chrome delete.
-Wrap in certain areas.

Performance:
-JB4 will have a tuner at some point for the 3.5T - tried and true with other KDM vehicles, I use it on my Stinger. Safe and noticeable difference with several MAPs
-Cold air intakes - also have those on my Stinger, sound awesome with spool and woosh.
-Catless secondary down pipes, done on my Stinger - assuming the 3.5T has primary AND secondary cats, like the 3.3T does.
-FMIC - bigger intercooler - did it on my stinger - although stock is probably good enough.
-Oil catch can - prolong engine life.
-Catback exhaust.

I think if this community goes the direction of the Stinger and G70, these will be the most common improvements. Don't don't think there will be much suspension tweaking because I'm guessing it's pretty complicated.

Can't wait to get one of these bad boys! The Stinger gave my that taste of power and little bit of luxury. The GV70 Sport will probably be very similar power wise, buy leagues ahead in luxury. I'd stick with the Stinger, but moved to a house with a sketchy driveway, which makes getting my lowered Stinger a PITA to get out of the garage and to the street.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts