Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions about seat covers [if needed] for dog owners? Guess I can put the 80 lb dog behind the seats but knowing her she will climb into the back seat and want to stick her head out of the windows
Thanks, Mikef

·
Registered
2021 GV80 Prestige
33 Posts
Any suggestions about seat covers [if needed] for dog owners? Guess I can put the 80 lb dog behind the seats but knowing her she will climb into the back seat and want to stick her head out of the windows
Thanks, Mikef
Hi @Mikef,I have 2 year old lab (90 lbs) and she is pretty happy in just the cargo area. I have the 3.5 Prestige GV80 and its pretty roomy back there with her own speakers and air! I use a cargo cover ordered from Chewy (JUMBL PETS Waterproof Non-Slip SUV & Car Cargo Liner - Chewy.com) that is really nice and largeand a Weathertech barrier. So far it has worked really well. I know my pup likes to stick her hear out the window too, but I worry about damage to the leather and the window controls and window shade, so, at least for the winter she will not have that ability...Though, I am sure that once I get that first ding/scratch/tear, she will have full run of the back!

The nice thing about the cargo cover is that it attaches to the back seat headrests, and whn the seats are down, it still is large enough to cover the entire back (and suction cups to create a cradle). Here are a couple of pics:

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Car Automotive exterior
Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts