Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
GV60 Sport Plus in Uyuni White and Obsidian Black interior + Innovation; Comfort Seat, B&O, Pan roof
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I being very unobservant, or is there no notification on the driver's display that shows the current state of the drive mode. I know that I can push the drive mode button, but that seems always to advance the drive mode by one position, which is not what I want. I just want to be able to quickly see the status of the current drive mode, but without changing it.

· Registered
16 Posts
Might just be if you leave it in comfort mode - now using that, but at first I was just using Eco mode (which it retained when I turned off and locked the car - someone some where thought the mode auto changed back to comfort on startup, so this comment was for safety) and that did show on the lower right corner.

· Registered
GV60 Sport Plus in Uyuni White and Obsidian Black interior + Innovation; Comfort Seat, B&O, Pan roof
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ah yes, OK, thanks, I see now. Odd that they don't show comfort mode in that position - can't understand the logic of that. But I understand - if I see nothing in that position then I am in comfort mode. I haven't tried Custom mode yet. Wonder what it shows then?

Actually I realise now that there is another way of telling the drive mode - the colour of the power dial - green or buff or red. (though maybe that option needs to be enabled in the menus). But the colours need a second or two more thought than just reading the text indication.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts