Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , had a gv 80 for almost 15 days now . I have the prestige class. I don’t know if it’s me but i feel the driver seat quite stiff and uncomfortable. Feeling that if there was two stones under the seat leather ! Anyone experiencing the same !?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello all , had a gv 80 for almost 15 days now . I have the prestige class. I don’t know if it’s me but i feel the driver seat quite stiff and uncomfortable. Feeling that if there was two stones under the seat leather ! Anyone experiencing the same !?

No, I have the Advance trim and I’m comfortable.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey @Bahaki92, welcome to the forum! You're not the only one, @Jackmccrory has also mentioned that he feels squeezed in the front seat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a 3.5 prestige and i drove it 3 hours home from the dealer and i felt the seat was comfortable even after 6 hours ride time.

it was nice for the massage feature to automatically turn on after the extended drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes! I have the Advance + and have felt the same thing. My husband drove my car and said it felt like the massaging seat device may be what is making it feel like to balls/stones are the issue. I test drove the car with a big bulky winter coat on. Now that it has warmed up, my jackets are a lot lighter, so I am feeling the seats to be very uncomfortable. I have been holding out for a car with great safety features and a very comfortable seat. At least I got one of those things. Looking for a seat cushion now for the car because I have back issues and we are planning a long car ride soon. No matter what position I put the lumbar support in, it’s just not as comfortable as my previous Acura MDX. Loved those seats!!! I have even done the seat adjustment evaluation for the best possible position based on my height and weight. Still not comfortable for me. So glad to see that I was not the only one!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Absolutely, except mine feels like two bowling balls! Did you talk to your dealer? What did he say?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts