Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got notification for a 1000 mile check. Can't find in owners manual where that early of a check up is required. Has anyone else gotten that message and do you know what they do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got notification for a 1000 mile check. Can't find in owners manual where that early of a check up is required. Has anyone else gotten that message and do you know what they do?
Got the same message on my GV70
Getting the same message on my GV70 with less than 1000 miles, but since I got the monthly vehicle "health report" email saying all is well with no service recommended, I'm ignoring the notification.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, got the health report too and had decided like you to ignore....and quite coincidently moments after ur reply showed up my phone rang and it was from dealership where we bought the car (far away from me) saying 1000 mile alert was showing.. so I quess I'm going to call dealership closer to me and inquire. Will keep u posted and ask u to do the same...that is to any new info u acquire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts