Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very surprised my GV80 Prestige has no spare tire or jack kit. Can’t find a light temporary wheel for a 22” tire to keep in car if needed for a road trip. Anyone else looking for or finding one?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was just wondering if you find one, where will you store it since there isn’t a cut out for one? This issue forced me to buy the Advance trim.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very surprised my GV80 Prestige has no spare tire or jack kit. Can’t find a light temporary wheel for a 22” tire to keep in car if needed for a r ye

I am looking at options also. I ordered the Prestige 3.5 but have not had an opportunity to examine the set up under the floor. I would hope the the plastic piece in the Prestige could come out and be replaced with something to hold a spare.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very surprised my GV80 Prestige has no spare tire or jack kit. Can’t find a light temporary wheel for a 22” tire to keep in car if needed for a road trip. Anyone else looking for or finding one?
FYI, I found the spare tire kit for our prestige model. The spare tire kit comes in the 2.5 RWD model. So my genesis parts guy found that product number and for the whole kit with tire etc is around 650 with employee pricing which they should give you. I have my ordered and on the way.
[/QUOTE]
FYI

·
Registered
398 Posts
FYI, I found the spare tire kit for our prestige model. The spare tire kit comes in the 2.5 RWD model. So my genesis parts guy found that product number and for the whole kit with tire etc is around 650 with employee pricing which they should give you. I have my ordered and on the way.
FYI
[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the forum @Jackson5. Thanks for finding that out. I've always preferred a spare tire rather than a tire repair kit that Genesis and other companies use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts