I am trying to figure out how to turn it on can u help
Select ‘Setup -> Vehicle Settings -> Seat’ from the Settings menu in the infotainment system screen, you may use various convenience functions.
• Seat switch alert : Detailed information of the seat switch and image is displayed when the switch is touched or the switch is moved.
• Smart Posture Care : Recommends a posture (position) for the driver according to the driver’s measurement. For more details, refer to “Smart Posture Care” section in chapter 5.
• Heated/Ventilated features
- Auto. Controls That Use Climate Control Settings (for driver’s seat) : The seat temperature is automatically controlled.
- Seat heater balance : When the seat heater is on, you may lower the seat heater (warmer) setting, or may turn the seat heater off for either the seatback or seat cushion.
• Seating easy access
- Steering wheel easy access : Moves the steering wheel when the driver enters or leaves the vehicle.
- Driverseateasyaccess:Thedistance(Normal/Extended/Off)theseat automatically moves when the driver enters or leaves the vehicle may be selected.
- Passenger seat easy access : Moves the passenger seat when the passenger enters or leaves the vehicle.
• Ergo-motion seat
- Comfortable stretch : The operation intensity and operation time for Comfortable Stretch may be selected.