Genesis GV Forums banner

Genesis GV80 Pre-Order

6K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  SGilbert 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

Genesis now has pre-orders for the GV80 open in Canada and the United States. If you're not familiar with how to order your GV80 here are the steps

If you're in the United States:
  • Go to: RESERVE YOUR GENESIS GV80
  • Click "Build your GV80"
  • Enter your zip code
  • Select your powertrain
  • Choose your preferred package
  • Choose your exterior color (Adriatic Blue, Himalayan Grey, Gold Coast Silver, Lima Red, Savile Silver, Uyuni White, Alta White, and Vik Black)
  • Select your interior (Black/Black)
  • Fill out your contact information, choose your closest dealer and request your reservation

If you're in Canada:
  • Go to: The Genesis GV80 | Genesis
  • Click reserve now
  • Enter your postal code
  • Select your GV80 trim level (2.5T Advanced AWD, 2.5T Elite AWD, 3.5T Elite AWD, or 3.5T Prestige AWD).
  • Choose your exterior color (Adriatic Blue, Himalayan Grey, Lima Red, Savile Silver Uyuni White, and Vik Black) and interior color (Obsidian Black).
  • Pick your dealership
  • Create a Genesis account so you can, view your saved vehicles, appraise your trade-in, complete your credit application, and reserve your GV80.

See less See more
#9 ·
If I'm interpreting the discussions correctly, my plans to trade my '11 Lincoln loaded MKT on a 2022 GV80 are on hold. Sure my practically flawless Lincoln is worth more, but I refuse to pay MSRP or higher for a new vehicle--no matter the brand!
When the prices settle, I'll reconsider.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.