Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
I doubt its anything you can get outside of South Korea or any surrounding Asian countries. If you try, shipping costs should easily outpace what the roof box and mounting hardware will cost you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was able to track down a S Korean blog for PTCRND - and have sent them an email to inquire about overseas orders. The maker is Rindmade, which I'm finding other products, but can't find any website or anything for the actual maker. The PTCRND shop is a small tuning shop in S Korea - but perhaps they'd like to make some extra money shipping to the USA. I am an executive for a global freight forwarder - so if they're interested, I can probably make it happen - just don't know if the cost will be worthwhile. I'll keep you posted if I hear back from them.

·
Registered
2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWD Advanced Plus
136 Posts
Sharp lookin', but, unless it expands, which pics do not show, it looks WAY too small. Also, loose any daylight from the sun roof. Not interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's hilarious when folks comment that they're not interested. No one cares that YOU are "not interested". I bet you're that guy who comments or posts when you decide to leave a forum, group, platform, etc.... as if it's an airport and your departure needs to be announced. No one cares. Move along - no point to your comment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's pretty easy to find the info on Korean sites. I doubt you'd find anyone who would be able to communicate in English for international sales, as they seem to be fairly specalised for KDM. I'd imagine shipping would be a killer as well. FYI it sells for about $1.6k USD locally (color-matched)

But it does look sleek!

Here are some local sites for install pics and specs (all in Korean)

and this is the actual company that makes them: https://cafe.naver.com/rindmade

1 - 9 of 9 Posts