Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd be sold on it if I could order it in Matterhorn White, Brunswick Green, or Melbourne Gray. I know it's probably silly to not place an order because of the color; but the heart wants what the heart wants lol. That and I'm not going to spend 72k on a car that isn't the exact color I want.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'd be sold on it if I could order it in Matterhorn White, Brunswick Green, or Melbourne Gray. I know it's probably silly to not place an order because of the color; but the heart wants what the heart wants lol. That and I'm not going to spend 72k on a car that isn't the exact color I want.
I'm completely with you, if you're in a position to wait you might as well wait for the one you want.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Even with the current exterior and interior color options I think the GV80 still offers enough for almost anyone. At least enough that it won't hold anyone back from placing an order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.