Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since GV80 deliveries are expected to be starting soon. Has anyone started thinking about winter tires for their GV80? I definitely need them in my area because we get hit bad with snow.

In the past I've gone with Bridgestone Blizzak's but I might switch it up to something else. I'd be interested to hear what other snow tires people use and if anyone has recommendations.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since GV80 deliveries are expected to be starting soon. Has anyone started thinking about winter tires for their GV80? I definitely need them in my area because we get hit bad with snow.

In the past I've gone with Bridgestone Blizzak's but I might switch it up to something else. I'd be interested to hear what other snow tires people use and if anyone has recommendations.
The Canadian Genesis Accessories site shows multiple wheel options using Continental Viking Contact 7 or Pirelli Scorpion

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Canadian Genesis Accessories site shows multiple wheel options using Continental Viking Contact 7 or Pirelli Scorpion
I've heard good things about Pirelli Scorpions but I'm not as familiar with Continental Viking Contact 7's. Have you had any experience with them @GNGenesis?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have not had experienced with either. Although what I have read about winter tires Nokian is the best and then all other name brands seem to be on the top 10. I always seem to gravitate to Michelin for summer tires and the X-Ice are rated well. The Genesis winter tire package size is 265/55R19. I am assuming my GV80 will arrive in December and the first accessory I will need is a set of wheels & tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts