Genesis America has launched the "Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection" to help customers and owners during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Here's what it will cover:
Here's what it will cover:
- Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection Provides Genesis Owners Peace of Mind in Uncertain Times
- Genesis to Make Up to Six Months of Payments in the Event of an Involuntary Loss of Employment Any Time This Year
- 90-Day Payment Deferral on New 2019 G70s Purchased and Financed Through Genesis Finance by April 30, 2020
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., March 13, 2020 – Genesis Motor America, a brand known for consistently putting its customers’ needs first, is launching Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection to support customers affected by the uncertain business and financial environment created by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Starting Saturday, Genesis will make up to six months of payments for customers who have purchased their new Genesis vehicle between March 14 and April 30, 2020, financed or leased it through Genesis Finance and experience an involuntary job loss any time this year. Additionally, for customers who purchase a new 2019 Genesis G70 and finance it through Genesis Finance by April 30, 2020, Genesis will defer payments for 90 days.
“At Genesis, we pride ourselves on consistently putting our customers’ needs first,” said Mark Del Rosso, President and CEO, Genesis Motor North America. “In these uncertain times created by the coronavirus and the general anxiety experienced in communities throughout America, we wanted to step forward for our customers and help alleviate at least some of the potential concerns they may have.”
Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection provides up to six months of payment relief for customers who lose their job this year after purchasing a new Genesis vehicle between March 14 and April 30, 2020. The program is available for all customers, regardless of employment history, who purchased or leased their vehicle from a Genesis retailer by April 30, 2020, financed or leased it through Genesis Finance and suffered an involuntary loss of employment.
Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection also provides three months of payment deferral to its customers who purchase select new 2019 G70 vehicles through Genesis Finance between March 14 and April 30, 2020.
Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection joins Genesis’ comprehensive suite of other owner amenities. All Genesis vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by an industry-leading warranty that includes a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty with enhanced roadside assistance and concierge services including:
For more details about the Genesis Cares Job Loss Protection program, please visit www.genesis.com.
- Three years/36,000 miles of complimentary scheduled maintenance
- Three years/36,000 miles of complimentary Genesis Service Valet care
- Three years of complimentary Genesis Connected Services
- Three years of complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Data Services)
- Three years of complimentary Annual Multimedia and Navigation Updates and lifetime complimentary traffic data via HD+ Traffic radio