Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've heard about that but my concern is any modification will void the warranty.
It won’t necessarily void the warranty. The device does not modify the stock computer. It’s a piggyback system. You plug it in under the hood, and it intercepts and modifies the signals coming from various sensors. When you take her in for service, unplug the device…it leaves no trace of itself. Granted…if you have a catastrophic engine failure, there may be a way for them to see “something” was causing the engine to make more power, but it’s a long shot. The Hyundai and Subaru crowd has been doing it for years.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
It showed on all of the media that came out before the cars so it was a big surprise that it wasn't included even in the Prestige trim.
Sure did! That and the air filtration. You press 1 button on the Climate controls and the filtration system comes on and cleans the air/cabin and if the windows were down they will roll up automatically when. Such a cool feature.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a GV80 Prestige 3.5TT, 6k miles, and absolutely love the car. That said, what I miss from my Acura MDX:

• Car should have WiFi/cellular connectivity, including real time traffic alerts and rerouting.
  • Ability to crack and open windows and roof panel from the key fob. Critical on warm days, even with remote start.
  • Regarding remote start, key fob range to car seems much shorter than others (my Acura could do it from 500 feet)
  • A little more storage space in the center console. Not very large or deep. I did purchase a better top tray, as the felt one was kinda cheap feeling and kept falling out of place.
  • A little more space in the door pockets, can’t put much of anything in it such as a water bottle.
  • A spare tire kit for every car, not just one certain model version. I am trying to buy one separately for long trips.
  • Separate the Hyundai dealers from Genesis as soon as possible, as the sales and service experience is far from upscale and satisfactory. No other premium car dealer seems like this ILexus, BMW, MB, Acura, etc.)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts