Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my 22 GV80 2 weeks ago, on the initial setup I x’ed the box to avoid toll roads until I got my toll sticker. Now that I have it I want to uncheck that box.
I know when I choose a route and it gives me the option to uncheck toll roads Ican do that, but I’m trying to get it to always accept toll roads the same way that it accepts ferry service.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Excellent point. I have exact problem. How to permanently check toll roads and ferry to be always accepted and included in navigation to my destination. Someone please help. Thank you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
When I purchased my 22 GV80 2 weeks ago, on the initial setup I x’ed the box to avoid toll roads until I got my toll sticker. Now that I have it I want to uncheck that box.
I know when I choose a route and it gives me the option to uncheck toll roads Ican do that, but I’m trying to get it to always accept toll roads the same way that it accepts ferry service.
I haven't checked this in the car but the Navigation Manual on page 37 says that if you go to the Map screen and press Menu - Route - Route Options one of the options should be Route Avoid Options (this modifies various route options according to your needs) So I'm thinking that the avoid toll roads is probably there and can be unchecked. I am not where I can look in the actual car at the moment. Hopefully it will work. I couldn't tell in the book if this was a one time setting or a global setting though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't checked this in the car but the Navigation Manual on page 37 says that if you go to the Map screen and press Menu - Route - Route Options one of the options should be Route Avoid Options (this modifies various route options according to your needs) So I'm thinking that the avoid toll roads is probably there and can be unchecked. I am not where I can look in the actual car at the moment. Hopefully it will work. I couldn't tell in the book if this was a one time setting or a global setting though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What you say is accurate, but you must go through this tedious task for every trip. I’m looking for a way that the system will allow all options, ferries, highways, tolls, etc without having to go through route avoid.
I thought I found the solution by resetting to factory defaults, but my car is still assuming I want to avoid toll roads, forcing me to the route avoid tab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts