Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah for sure, it doesn't look like a pure Silver. I want to see a photo of it in direct sunlight to see if it changes at all.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've seen a few photos in direct sunlight and I pick up the hue of beige. If you put a pure silver car next to the Gold Coast Silver you would see the difference.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's exactly how I ordered it. Gold Coast Silver, Premium Package with the black beige interior along with the 3.5 Liter AWD drivetrain. The only difference that I can see is the chrome strip on the front just above the grill and forward of the hood where the Genesis wings are, looks beautiful. That would be nice if it would be available on the US versions but I didn't see any option like that when I ordered it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love it! ... same color combo (exterior & interior color) as I have pre-ordered. Like (y)
Hello I just found this forum ... I also ordered the gold coast prestige with BLACK/Beige interior. the phots here are showing the beige/ brown and dune/ marine. Which weren't options in US. I am hoping the BEIGE /Black has the light grey wood and NOT the darker wood. Any one know for sure . Oddly I have seen both wood colors in multiple pictures on the beige/black on non us versions. If ordered off the site it shows DARK wood on the beige/brown and light wood on the black/ beige interior.

I heard my Vin is on the water(last week) and should be here before thanksgiving. I am in indy...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello I just found this forum ... I also ordered the gold coast prestige with BLACK/Beige interior. the phots here are showing the beige/ brown and dune/ marine. Which weren't options in US. I am hoping the BEIGE /Black has the light grey wood and NOT the darker wood. Any one know for sure . Oddly I have seen both wood colors in multiple pictures on the beige/black on non us versions. If ordered off the site it shows DARK wood on the beige/brown and light wood on the black/ beige interior.

I heard my Vin is on the water(last week) and should be here before thanksgiving. I am in indy...
Good question about the wood color. I'm expecting the lighter color wood with the light beige seats. That seems to make sense to me.

Great news that yours is on the water, I haven't heard that about mine yet. I ordered mine in August. What state do you live in? It seems like the GV80's are hitting the West Coast first.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Do you know if the transport ship for your dealership goes into a West Coast or East Coast port?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Terrific!
If you can remember to ask where the transport ship arrived, I'm curious if it went into a West or East Coast port. It seems like transport ships so far are arriving West Coast ports so far.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Welcome to the forum @Steve h! I think the configurator should be accurate and you get the light wood. Otherwise you can go to Genesis and say wtf. I'm surprised there aren't a lot of photos of that interior combo. You'd think it would be a popular option.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Steve h! I think the configurator should be accurate and you get the light wood. Otherwise you can go to Genesis and say wtf. I'm surprised there aren't a lot of photos of that interior combo. You'd think it would be a popular option.
That's identical to what I ordered. I always assumed it would have the lighter color wood. Other GV80's that are going to the dealership that I ordered mine from in South Brunswick NJ but no VIN number for mine yet. The salesperson said they don't receive VIN numbers until they're already on the water and not from the start of production.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts