Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last-night I turned my radio on and it would not allow me to change stations nor turn the volume up or down. I was able to use my media player. This went on for awhile then finally came back on. Anyone ever having this problem?

Dallas-Florida

·
Registered
2021 GV80 Prestige
33 Posts
The only issue I have ever had, is that somehow when connected to AA, the volume controls would only affect the guidance volume, not any playing media... Had to turn off car (and open door) and reboot phone... have not had it again. I don't use the radio that often

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only issue I have ever had, is that somehow when connected to AA, the volume controls would only affect the guidance volume, not any playing media... Had to turn off car (and open door) and reboot phone... have not had it again. I don't use the radio that often
Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Last-night I turned my radio on and it would not allow me to change stations nor turn the volume up or down. I was able to use my media player. This went on for awhile then finally came back on. Anyone ever having this problem?

Dallas-Florida

I have had this problem once. I also have an issue with the rotary dial not changing channels, and sometimes I have to drive for 10 ,minutes before I can accept the user profile and get into the system. There seems to be a lot of little gremlins in the software at this point.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had the same issue. Along with the screen not turning on and having to turn the car off and then unplugging my USB cord from the SS USB port. I also sometimes have the issues of the rear camera staying on after shifting from reverse to drive. So yeah....

·
Registered
2021 GV80 Prestige
33 Posts
One thing I did not mention, I have the latest Nov 2021 update installed and that helped with a could of weird issues (not so much sound system). E.g. the confirmation screen is now very fast for confirm button to be enabled, and the backup camera issue where it never shuts off is gone too (though the cameras stay on until you hit 10 mph or so). Overall update seemed to have fixed glitches as well as a new theme. The only thing I noticed after the update was that the built-in map has some rendering issues at high zoom that I did not notice before.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Dallas-Florida
It happened to me several months ago, but came back to normal - similar to yours. It only happened the one time and not since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts