I absolutely love this...I'm thinking of getting the GV80 Coupe when it comes out, and I'm definitely going to figure out how to get some of this done. Your car looks awesome!! I haven't done much but tint, red rim protectors, and red air valve covers on mine. Tint 15 all around, 40 on the windshield. Enjoy!!For anyone interested, list of things done.
To-Do List (for now)
- Rims - 20” Niche M224 Gamma Gloss Black
- Tires - Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus 255x45R20
- Tint - 5% rear, 15% front, 70% windshield
- Chrome Delete
- Debadged Trunk.
- Replaced chrome with Black Hood Emblem.
- Mirror tapped radar with mirror mount.
- Smoke out tail lights
- JL W7 Sub and Box