Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchase my gv70 on June 11 ..
love love love the car but had a scary event last Saturday . While driving had a loss of power when I stepped on gas . RPM Revved high and low .. pulled over , turned car off and it reset . Next day , happened again leaving a stoplight .
4000 RPMS at 21 MPH . Pulled over turned car off and it reset .
Finally , while on interstate passing a semi , RPMS revved up and lost power with cruise control on . Again , shutting the car off reset something . Very scary

Dealership has been wonderful and picked up my car to have it fixed . At the moment , it has been there for two days and they can鈥檛 find anything wrong with my GV 70 .馃
Has anyone had this problem ?

Registered
Just purchase my gv70 on June 11 .. love love love the car but had a scary event last Saturday . While driving had a loss of power when I stepped on gas . RPM Revved high and low .. pulled over , turned car off and it reset . Next day , happened again leaving a stoplight . 4000 RPMS at 21 MPH . Pulled over turned car off and it reset . Finally , while on interstate passing a semi , RPMS revved up and lost power with cruise control on . Again , shutting the car off reset something . Very scary Dealership has been wonderful and picked up my car to have it fixed . At the moment , it has been there for two days and they can鈥檛 find anything wrong with my GV 70 .馃 Has anyone had this problem ?
Yes, Experienced the same issue tonight. Kind of a 鈥渓imp mode鈥 apparently. Barely moving up hills no power at all, revs high on hills then shifts down when on flat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts