Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Has anyone tried these weather mats for the Gv80?
I haven't used them before but they seem to get good reviews. They also have a decent return policy and warranty.

Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns within 30 days of the date of delivery. Products must be returned in unused condition in original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. There will be a $30 charge if the customer wishes to use our pre-paid return label. We will cover shipping cost if there were quality related issues or if the product does not fit the specified vehicle.

Please note that we are not at fault for a customer ordering the wrong model.

Upon receiving the returned item, we will refund the original payment method.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about your return or exchange.

Warranty
For a period of 1-year from the date of purchase, Spartan Liners Inc. warrants that our products will be free from any defects in material and manufacturing for the original purchaser and the original vehicle our products were installed in. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear, wear and tear due severe abrasive conditions, chemical contamination, vehicle accidents, misuse, abuse, incorrect installation etc.

If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at [email protected]

·
Registered
530 Posts
I recommend going with well known reputable brands like Weather Tech, or just stick with the OEM Genesis winter mats. Also, the pattern on them would look out of place in the GV80 or any Genesis.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have heard (read on internet) that Spartan are a cheaper clone to Tuxmat (or Phantom if purchasing from Costco Canada). I cannot comment on quality of Spartan mats.
I have bought Phantom mats for my current BMW and Kia cars. I am very happy with them and would recommend. I will be buying the Costco versions when available. I have the Genesis OEM mats (pictures by tomstoll) and they dont cut it for winter. The Phantom mats I previously bought fit perfectly, great quality, and had high sides to catch snow and slush. Perfect for Canadian Winters! There are many reviews of these available online.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Found this website for some aftermarker parts for the Gv80. Looks like a truck spoiler, front splitter and rear diffuser. They look pretty nice, but not sure of quality or actual appearance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Genesis does make all-weather mats for the GV80. They came with my new vehicle, listed as a $335 option.
I was only charged $200 for mine from the dealer, not $335, and I’ve been pretty satisfied with them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have heard (read on internet) that Spartan are a cheaper clone to Tuxmat (or Phantom if purchasing from Costco Canada). I cannot comment on quality of Spartan mats.
I have bought Phantom mats for my current BMW and Kia cars. I am very happy with them and would recommend. I will be buying the Costco versions when available. I have the Genesis OEM mats (pictures by tomstoll) and they dont cut it for winter. The Phantom mats I previously bought fit perfectly, great quality, and had high sides to catch snow and slush. Perfect for Canadian Winters! There are many reviews of these available online.
Quoting myself :)

I just received my GV80 and it came with the Genesis Winter mats. Note: I am in Canada and they do look slightly different than tomstoll. In the past I have purchased OEM winter mats (ie BMW) and they have been an expensive waste of money. In my opinion these Genesis winter mats are very good. If you are looking for winter mats I suggest you at least look at these before going after market.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Quoting myself :)

I just received my GV80 and it came with the Genesis Winter mats. Note: I am in Canada and they do look slightly different than tomstoll. In the past I have purchased OEM winter mats (ie BMW) and they have been an expensive waste of money. In my opinion these Genesis winter mats are very good. If you are looking for winter mats I suggest you at least look at these before going after market.
I agree. The best OEM mats I've had 'cept some great ones I had in a Volvo. Too bad that they were the best part of the car. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Also available on eBay for $330 with free shipping from a Genesis Dealer. See link below.
I got some Black WeatherTech mats at Costco - and with a bit of edge trimming, they fit into my GV80 just fine , albeit on top of the standard Genesis mats which came with the car .

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got some Black WeatherTech mats at Costco - and with a bit of edge trimming, they fit into my GV80 just fine , albeit on top of the standard Genesis mats which came with the car .
Stacking mats is a very bad idea! IMHO, you should be very serious about looking for an alternate solution. I bought those same mats and was very disappointed with the minimal coverage but definitely wouldn't stack 'em.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts