Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard rumors that the GV80 won't arrive until the end of the year as a result of the Coronavirus and everything shutting down. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've heard rumors that the GV80 won't arrive until the end of the year as a result of the Coronavirus and everything shutting down. Has anyone else heard anything similar?
Yes, I was told the same thing by my Genesis dealer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey @bhtur, how effective is your dealer at reaching out to you? I find it's completely hit and miss with dealers.
I have a very good relationship with my dealer. Not only did I abut my G80 from them I have also bought four Hyundai’s from them as well in the past.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a very good relationship with my dealer. Not only did I abut my G80 from them I have also bought four Hyundai’s from them as well in the past.
Glad to hear it! Are you planning on getting a GV80 to go with your G80?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Absolutely... I have been following the GV80 progress since the first prototype was displayed.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Here's what I've been hearing about GV80 availability.

"My dealership in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, just called me. My order has been "picked up!"
I don't know exactly what "picked up" means, but I don't believe the car is state-side, lol.
Cardiff Green, Beige interior, 3rd row seat!
No additional details."

Late June also seems to be the earliest from what I heard a few times and August for when things will really ramp up. In addition to that, new G80's are said to show up before GV80's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice! I am sure you will know soon enough. My dealer keeps telling me October. It will be interresting to see who is correct, haha....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts