Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, looking at a GV80 for my next car and have narrowed it down to the 3.5 premium vs prestige. I like the 360 camera/drone view and the HUD which I believe both trim levels have.

What are the differences between the trim levels and is the price increase worth the features?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWD Advanced Plus
188 Posts
They make "standard", Advanced, Advanced+, and Prestige. All but the standard trim have what you mention! (The standard MAY have it too, but I'm not in a position right now to check it)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Also, I don't know if they do it in 23, but in 21 you got more stuff if you got the AWD or 3.5 engine. I know HUD was one of them. The best thing to do is go the the genesis web site and build your car to see what the differences are.

·
Registered
2021 GV80 3.5
8 Posts
Hi all, looking at a GV80 for my next car and have narrowed it down to the 3.5 premium vs prestige. I like the 360 camera/drone view and the HUD which I believe both trim levels have. What are the differences between the trim levels and is the price increase worth the features? Thank you! I think the top trim is the 7 sear vs the 5. Mine has the 5 seat which we like. Same equipment just the seating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts