Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my GV80 on order now for well over 6 months. Just found out today that Eben though it’s in port and we have the VIN number, I won’t see it for another month at the earliest.
This is becoming an absolute joke Genesis. WTF...... let’s go. No excuse it’s taking this long, especially since it’s sitting in your Oregon port.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Have had my GV80 on order now for well over 6 months. Just found out today that Eben though it’s in port and we have the VIN number, I won’t see it for another month at the earliest.
This is becoming an absolute joke Genesis. WTF...... let’s go. No excuse it’s taking this long, especially since it’s sitting in your Oregon port.
Have they explained why it's going to take an extra month? Is it a problem on Genesis' end or with the port?

·
Registered
308 Posts
@John are you making plans and preparations for when your vehicle arrives? Like deciding on where to get paint protection done, window tinting, accessories, modifications, etc?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just bought mine yesterday 11/25 Paid 5k over sticker. Dealer said i was the first in the USA to buy one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Was it worth the wait and the extra 5k? How does or handle?
Yes, worth the wait.
Yes, worth the extra 5k.
Handles great. I usually keep it on sport mode for better handling. It's a heavy car and handles like it's luxury.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts