Genesis GV Forums banner

GV80 Steering Wheel Vibration Feedback

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  pahooj 
#1 ·
Anyone else notice that after the most recent software update that the steering wheel vibration feedback no longer works?

I verified in the system settings that it is checked and active.
I have it set to the strongest level.

But I don't get that vibration feedback anymore.
Ex: With lane keep assist, if I'm about to go out of my lane it would beep as well as vibrate the steering wheel.

Did this change for anybody else?
Any tips or info on why this stopped working and how to get it to work again?
Does it work in a different way now?

FYI: the update also fixed an issue with Lane Keep assist coming up inactive. So this could have caused the problem.

Thanks in advance!(y)

#4 ·
Anyone else notice that after the most recent software update that the steering wheel vibration feedback no longer works?

I verified in the system settings that it is checked and active.
I have it set to the strongest level.

But I don't get that vibration feedback anymore.
Ex: With lane keep assist, if I'm about to go out of my lane it would beep as well as vibrate the steering wheel.

Did this change for anybody else?
Any tips or info on why this stopped working and how to get it to work again?
Does it work in a different way now?

FYI: the update also fixed an issue with Lane Keep assist coming up inactive. So this could have caused the problem.

Thanks in advance!(y)
Hi. I wasn’t aware of an update, but after I got my GV80 back from a week at the dealer, I did notice that things weren’t the same. I figured they turned off some safety things while they test drove it after servicing. Maybe your explanation is best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.