Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen in a test drive done by Asianpetrolhead on YouTube that at high speeds the gv80 has wind noise the same issue with the Hyundai Palisades can anyone confirm or maybe they fixed the issue

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've seen in a test drive done by Asianpetrolhead on YouTube that at high speeds the gv80 has wind noise the same issue with the Hyundai Palisades can anyone confirm or maybe they fixed the issue
Yep, I got the same issue with the Advanced package but not with Prestige. Above 70mph, I could hear the wind noise and the rumble road noise caused by tires in the Advanced package. These types of noises substantially reduce in the Prestige package.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yep, I got the same issue with the Advanced package but not with Prestige. Above 70mph, I could hear the wind noise and the rumble road noise caused by tires in the Advanced package. These types of noises substantially reduce in the Prestige package.
The Prestige has the road active noise cancellation, the Advanced does not. Is the windshield on the Advanced a noise reduction windshield? It would have a K with speaker at the bottom right of the windshield stamp.

Rectangle Cloud Font Automotive design Tints and shades

1 - 3 of 3 Posts