Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Yep, I just purchased my GV80 recently and have the same problem. I get the fuel prices but no traffic or doppler info. Of course, I am about to take a road trip so I will see if it connects. If not, then I will be hooking up with Genesis and see if they have something for me.

· Registered
9 Posts
Not yet. I took a road trip recently and it began to work once I left the DFW area. But not until I reached Oklahoma. I know that my previous vehicle didn't have this problem so I am sort of not sure that Genesis can address this or not. It works. I got the radar, fuel prices and traffice. Just not sure when and where.

· Registered
9 Posts
Back from my road trip across Texas/New Mexico/Colorado/Utah/Arizona and traffic nor doppler worked at all. Incidentally, I have an email from Genesis stating they want me to schedule a service appointment and they are going to send a genesis field engineer to collect all of the logs off of my vehicle for further investigation.
I would very curious on how it goes. I don't think that you are the only one having this problem. Mine is not working at all now so I think there is a definitely a problem. I am going to file a case with Genesis as well and see where it goes.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.