Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am been here for abt 2w or more idk, but just now I have a chance to introduce myself to all members here. Really nice to meet you and hope to engage with you more.

I have a GV80, riding it for abt a year, feeling okay with it. And I am intend to buy a winter tires and rims, but dont know what kind is good for my car. So, it would be great if you have any ideas and drop below. Love to hear from you!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hi everyone! I am been here for abt 2w or more idk, but just now I have a chance to introduce myself to all members here. Really nice to meet you and hope to engage with you more.

I have a GV80, riding it for abt a year, feeling okay with it. And I am intend to buy a winter tires and rims, but dont know what kind is good for my car. So, it would be great if you have any ideas and drop below. Love to hear from you!
Welcome to the forum @diemvy5! What do you like the most about your GV80 since you picked it up?

For winter tires I'd say Michelin X-Ice or Nokian Hakkapeliitta 3 are some of the best ones on the market.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello diemvy , wellcome to forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts