Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen very mixed reactions about Genesis' concierge service and I want to get a feel for what everyone on the forum thinks of it.

If you've used the concierge service add below what you experience(s) was like. I.e. how many times you used them, did you get a home test drive or a home delivery, what they did good/bad when you dealt with them, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My experience has been sub-par, I am located in Sydney Australia and registered interest in the vehicle and a test drive (brought to you) late last year. So far....
1. First test drive was booked only after they called three times and promised to call back but never did...I had to escalate to get the test drive.
2. The car never showed at the appointed time, when called Genesis did apologise and said they mixed it up with a in showroom booking.
3. The car that did eventually arrive at the rebooking did so but not in the spec I requested (wrong engine, no luxury pack).
4. Still waiting to test drive the spec I want, no luck with the concierge team.

You will get alot of apologies though, if this is pre-sales behaviour I can't wait to see post.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My experience has been sub-par, I am located in Sydney Australia and registered interest in the vehicle and a test drive (brought to you) late last year. So far....
1. First test drive was booked only after they called three times and promised to call back but never did...I had to escalate to get the test drive.
2. The car never showed at the appointed time, when called Genesis did apologise and said they mixed it up with a in showroom booking.
3. The car that did eventually arrive at the rebooking did so but not in the spec I requested (wrong engine, no luxury pack).
4. Still waiting to test drive the spec I want, no luck with the concierge team.

You will get alot of apologies though, if this is pre-sales behaviour I can't wait to see post.
Welcome!

Sorry to hear @AusRob
What GV80 spec and options are you planning to get?

·
Registered
43 Posts
This may not exactly fit the question but my experience on "concierge service" has not been good. When I purchased my GV80, I received the Genesis at Home Standard Policy. It states the following: "For service and maintenance appointments, simply contact Genesis at Home and we'll come to your location of choice to pick up your vehicle. While your vehicle is serviced, a Genesis courtesy vehicle is left at your disposal". I recently had an unrepairable flat (with tire protection purchased from Genesis) and was told that I would not get a courtesy vehicle. While every dealership (and country) will be different, I have been without a vehicle for two weeks and will have to rent one myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts