Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you think the production version of the GV70 should look once it officially launches?
Keep in mind, Genesis has a history of keeping production models close to their concepts, and have produced examples relevant to this topic in recent years :wink:
Use those examples to start, like one artist has with this speculative rendering:

·
Registered
39 Posts
A more exotic take on SUV design would help, the GV70 needs to be sporty, sort of like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think this rendering looks spectacular. Genesis just has to make sure there's a lot of power under the hood.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think this rendering looks spectacular. Genesis just has to make sure there's a lot of power under the hood.
Chances are what you find under the hood of the G70 will find its way here and from my experience is has more than enough!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Chances are what you find under the hood of the G70 will find its way here and from my experience is has more than enough!
That makes sense, do you think they might tune the engine a bit differently for the GV70?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's safe to say that will be the case, there's just no way Genesis won't account for what the increase in curb weight will do to horsepower/torque. I'm sure MCT agrees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts