Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered/reserved a GV80 Prestige and have the VIN. Aside from hasseling the dealer, how can I get I track the vehicle's transport progress and get an idea when it might arrive at the dealership ?
Thanks, JJL

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi @JJL I'm not sure if the Genesis Connect Services App also tracks orders but it's worth a try. Bothering the dealer or even corporate for updates does seem to be the usual route. What have you heard from them so far?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi - Thanks for your reply. The dealer tells me that it might be here within a couple of weeks .
I guess I should just call the dealer -
Thanks !

·
Registered
450 Posts
I've ordered/reserved a GV80 Prestige and have the VIN. Aside from hasseling the dealer, how can I get I track the vehicle's transport progress and get an idea when it might arrive at the dealership ?
Thanks, JJL
If your GV80 is on a boat and you dealer can give you that info then you can track it that way. Other than that you'll just have to keeping asking your dealer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your GV80 is on a boat and you dealer can give you that info then you can track it that way. Other than that you'll just have to keeping asking your dealer.
Thanks - Good Info.
I called my Dealer today and found out that it's off the boat and in port, being inspected. ETA at the dealer : 12/24 !! ( If our recent snowstorm hasn't gummed up the works too much )

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks - Good Info.
I called my Dealer today and found out that it's off the boat and in port, being inspected. ETA at the dealer : 12/24 !! ( If our recent snowstorm hasn't gummed up the works too much )
Thanks - Good Info.
Just in time for Christmas. I wonder if they'll make your delivery any bit special.
Are you making any preparation for delivery day? Like arranging to get a new car detailing package, accessories, etc.?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks - Good Info.
Congrats @JJL! That's going to be quite the Christmas gift 🎅

·
Registered
261 Posts
So mine showed up at the dealership on the 26th unexpectedly. The salesperson barely found out before I did. I went with my wife for her to see a showroom model and when I pulled in the parking lot I spotted mine (Gold Coast Silver with beige and black interior with the Prestige Package). The salesperson said it just arrived a few hours earlier, she was tied up with customers and didn't have a chance to call me. Long story short I had no advance notice that it was coming, it just showed up. I shouldn't complaint, at least it's here. Driving it home tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So mine showed up at the dealership on the 26th unexpectedly. The salesperson barely found out before I did. I went with my wife for her to see a showroom model and when I pulled in the parking lot I spotted mine (Gold Coast Silver with beige and black interior with the Prestige Package). The salesperson said it just arrived a few hours earlier, she was tied up with customers and didn't have a chance to call me. Long story short I had no advance notice that it was coming, it just showed up. I shouldn't complaint, at least it's here. Driving it home tomorrow.
Did your dealer put in a factory order for you? If so, how long did it take for it to arrive at the dealer?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Did your dealer put in a factory order for you? If so, how long did it take for it to arrive at the dealer?
Yes, the order was placed early August. It arrived December 26th and I picked it up on the 28th.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts