Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
3.5T Advance Plus 3 row in Adriatic Blue w/ Dune Marine Blue Interior or the Cardiff Green with Beige Interior.
I thought my choices were worse(rare to get). ;-)
Some of this information could be outdated. This info is what was SOLD to the dealer from Genesis. So call the dealer, give the VIN and find out yourself.

Adriatic Blue+Dune Marine Blue --> Only 1 dealer.
"Genesis Of Madison"
"KMUHCESC6MU063629"
"53713"

Cardiff Green+Beige:
"Genesis Of Westlake"
"KMUHBDSB6MU065482"
"91362"
"Genesis Of Victorville"
"KMUHBDSB5MU051766"
"92392"
"Genesis Of Victorville"
"KMUHCESC7MU059251"
"92392"
"Norm Reeves Genesis Of Cerritos"
"KMUHCESC9MU063317"
"90703"
"Norm Reeves Genesis Of Cerritos"
"KMUHCESC8MU055614"
"90703"
"Genesis Of South St. Louis County"
"KMUHBDSB9MU059515"
"63123"

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’ve been waiting for a Gold Coast Silver 3.5 Prestige, beige with black, to arrive at my dealer in Freehold, NJ. (Genesis of Freehold). They tell me one is arriving “soon”…wondering if they have been stringing me along since March. Latest intel is first week of August…

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ve been waiting for a Gold Coast Silver 3.5 Prestige, beige with black, to arrive at my dealer in Freehold, NJ. (Genesis of Freehold). They tell me one is arriving “soon”…wondering if they have been stringing me along since March. Latest intel is first week of August…
I hope this is the GV80 you are talking about? I don't see the Gold Coast Silver in the build-your-own-genesis page. Can you share a similar link to below?

·
Registered
47 Posts
As an fyi, I was told by a dealer there will be no gold coast colors in 2022.
Correct…nor will there be Lima Red. What isn’t known yet are what colors will be replacing them. My guess there will be a red of some sort, and maybe a metallic beige(?) as the bulk of the other colors are pretty much shades of white and black.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Correct…nor will there be Lima Red. What isn’t known yet are what colors will be replacing them. My guess there will be a red of some sort, and maybe a metallic beige(?) as the bulk of the other colors are pretty much shades of white and black.
I hope it's Sahara Beige, like they have on the Korean version of the 2021 G80. That color would look super Luxurious on the GV80 w/ the Dune Interior or the Smokey Green Interior -->
I'm going to wait and save more money to what I have set aside for the GV80 and get the MY2022 since I haven't been able to get a 2021 in the trim/color I want. All that silver, gray and Black is not for me! I'm sure there will be some tweaks, bug fixes, and few updates.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've heard there's no more Gold Coast Silver GV80's available (at least for the '21 year model). Maybe it's because you ordered it in March while that color was still available?

·
Registered
47 Posts
So the dealership says...I spoke with them today...they continue to tell me "we have a GCS Prestige inbound" in our computer. It should arrive in the next "few" weeks. If this turns out to not be the case, the dealership better be prepared for what's coming next! I've been patiently waiting and trusting them to tell me the truth for many months. If they have been lying...oh boy it's not going to be pretty!

·
Registered
289 Posts
So the dealership says...I spoke with them today...they continue to tell me "we have a GCS Prestige inbound" in our computer. It should arrive in the next "few" weeks. If this turns out to not be the case, the dealership better be prepared for what's coming next! I've been patiently waiting and trusting them to tell me the truth for many months. If they have been lying...oh boy it's not going to be pretty!
Good luck and keep us posted! By the way I purchased my GV80 at Genesis of South Brunswick, not that far away from the Freehold dealer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If anyone is interested or looking, please let me know. I can share the details. I don't want to post it publicly as they might close the hole.
I have my GV 80 but my son is having difficulty locating one and he's willing to travel almost anywhere to get one. Please message me with the link. TIA.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts