Genesis GV Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
The children have invaded the forum ... the profile image clearly shows amber flanked by red.

So this USA dealer is a god **** liar ... good to know.
View attachment 1352
US dealer never said they were Amber. The picture is not from NA.
Why is this complicated. Amber rest of the world, red in NA. Worse still the red rear-turn signals are also the brake lights!

The children have invaded the forum ...
US dealer never said they were Amber. The picture is not from NA.
Why is this complicated. Amber rest of the world, red in NA. Worse still the red rear-turn signals are also the brake lights!

That screenshot is from a USA dealer ... who appears to be a liar. BTW the turn signals do not fire when braking and BTW amber is legal in all 50 states for turn signals front and rear. Yeah why is it so complicated?

Let me put you out of your misery, yes amber in Europe in the USA red- but when people post images, in the case of this thread videos where the rear turn signals are amber and people see red its effing humorous, actually a laugh riot. then people argue about it makes it fall on the floor funny.

That screenshot is from a USA dealer ... who appears to be a liar. BTW the turn signals do not fire when braking and BTW amber is legal in all 50 states for turn signals front and rear. Yeah why is it so complicated?

Obviously it’s very very complicated for you. GV70 in the showroom? What US dealer has a GV70?? Look at the street?
Rear Turn signals do fire when you brake! Watch the original posters video. From someone smarter than you who watched the video
‘Those are rear turn signals and are very clearly blinking red. Seen most prominently at the 3:40 mark. Further confirmation of this comes from the fact that they are illuminated solid, along with the third brake lamp, at the 3:35 mark before they begin to flash as hazers. It's a shared red element for rear stop lamps and rear turn signals’
They use the same lamp!!! What’s wrong with you. Go and test drive the car moron.
I agree they should be Amber. Everyone was deceived.

In videos and pictures the rear turn signals look amber but I can assure you that looking at them with the naked eye they're red on my US version.
Possibly in other countries they're amber but not in the US, not on mine.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.