Genesis GV80 Forum | Pricing, Specs & Reviews banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I saw a Cardiff Green GV80 driving down the road that leads to our subdivision.

Two cars later was a 2021 Black G80.

My GV80 was in the garage as we were in our Van, so I couldn’t flash lights at the Green one.

But it seems someone that lives near me has one.

Post when you see one in the wild.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Today I saw a Cardiff Green GV80 driving down the road that leads to our subdivision.

My GV80 was in the garage as we were in our Van, so I couldn’t flash lights at the Green one.

There is a white GV80 on our street in Glendale, Az. We have the Cardiff Green. Have only seen one Himalayan Grey on Loop 101 in the wild.

P.S. where are you located at?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got mine March 1st. Had been monitoring 4 ‘local’ dealers inventory, which was very limited.
My dealer told me they were pre-selling most of their inventory to out of staters. He said there were probably only about 20 on the road in all of New England.

·
Registered
202 Posts

Spotted on Rt1 Princeton NJ

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got mine March 1st. Had been monitoring 4 ‘local’ dealers inventory, which was very limited.
My dealer told me they were pre-selling most of their inventory to out of staters. He said there were probably only about 20 on the road in all of New England.

I spotted this one in Hamilton, NJ

·
Registered
202 Posts

This one is mine the day I picked it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts