Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 GV80 2.5 Prestige. When I use the lane keeping feature and desire to change lanes if I just touch the turn signal so that it only blinks three or five times the lane keeping feature most times will try to not let you change lanes. If I turn the turn signal on completely then the car changes lanes easily.
Has anyone had the same experience or is there a problem with the system?
Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.
BTW, my wife has a 2022 Tucson with lane keeping and she does not have this issue.

· Premium Member
2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWD Advanced Plus
257 Posts
No issue for me. I use 5 blinks forth auto feature. That stops the lane keeping from 'fighting' me, and giving me enough time to make a smooth lane change. Three blinks isn't enough unless you want to look like an idiot. :). It all works seamlessly. If yours still is 'fighting' you, you need to have it looked at.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have the automatic lane change assist enabled? It senses steering input and cancels the lane change and then the lane keeping would be back on. ???
I enabled it and there was no difference. It works fine when you turn the turn signal completely on. Fights you with either 3,5 or 7 blinks of the signal. Obviously need to take to dealer. Thanks for your thoughts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.