Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just bought a 3.5T Advanced for MSRP less $4,775 + $250 doc & $35 title fee. So yes, they are discounting them now (at least the Adv trim).
Congrats! I got $4K off my 3.5T Advanced. Agree there are deals to be had for anything not a Prestige. That's not to say some dealers aren't still marking up the lower trims, because they are.

At your price paid, that is a huge value over the Prestige. Over $10,000. You gotta really want a Prestige to pass up a heavily discounted Advanced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone been able to purchase at or below MSRP? I own a Telluride and I am currently on the Telluride forum and people that are trying to purchase one have been told the dealers are marking them up from MSRP 2 to 10 grand! Just looked on cars.com and Riverside in Georgia is already claiming to have a prestige and it’s marked at$79,000.
I purchased my GV80 Cardiff Green/Beige 3.5 TT Prestige at Jim Ellis in Atlanta at MSRP

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought my GV80 yesterday. The dealer told me I was the first customer in the USA. It's a black prestige model and I paid 5k over sticker. Another dealer wanted 10k over sticker. There were 3 other people at the dealer the same time as me trying to buy the same car.
I bought mine on memorial day, paid $4,000 above sticker price, and there were 5 of us there with one online, trying to buy 3 gv80 3.5t AWD advanced. I got one. Two people left dry. It drives like a dream. No regrets. Been my dream car for 9 months. Absolutely stunning!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I bought mine on memorial day, paid $4,000 above sticker price, and there were 5 of us there with one online, trying to buy 3 gv80 3.5t AWD advanced. I got one. Two people left dry. It drives like a dream. No regrets. Been my dream car for 9 months. Absolutely stunning!!!
Welcome to the forum @Hotdudette and congrats on your new GV80! Which color combination is yours?

61 - 67 of 67 Posts