Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Halder How soon are you planning to order a GV80?
Are you planning to go with those monthly numbers or shop around and wait a bit?
I ordered my GV80 almost a year ago when they had a promotion of 2.9%. I am going to get mine in early December (according to my sales rep). I am planning 48 months with 20k/year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has your sales rep confirmed the 2.9% rate? My GV80 now shows up in my Genesis account but it’s still showing 4.9% as the lease rate. Just curious!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has your sales rep confirmed the 2.9% rate? My GV80 now shows up in my Genesis account but it’s still showing 4.9% as the lease rate. Just curious!
I am so glad that this issue was noticed by my sales rep before me. She called me yesterday morning and mentioned that. She requested the IT team( or someone in the head office) to change it. After some hiccup, it's fixed now. It's showing me 2.9℅.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am so glad that this issue was noticed by my sales rep before me. She called me yesterday morning and mentioned that. She requested the IT team( or someone in the head office) to change it. After some hiccup, it's fixed now. It's showing me 2.9℅.
Good to know! I have to say I was not happy to see the 4.9% there and hope it is fixed quickly! It would make a significant difference on the monthly lease rate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know man. For the prestige trim it's almost 200 difference per month lease payment. Which trim are you getting?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also the prestige. I ordered way back on January 15. Adriatic blue with blue / dune interior. Would like to see my accurate pricing! Right now it’s showing up as $1,314/month (only a $1,000 down payment, with winter wheels and tires, including tax), which is a bit much!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is same configuration. How many km per year and how many months? I can check it for you, if you want

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also 48 months with only 16,000 Km / year. That would be great! Did you go for the 22” winter wheel / tire package as well?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts