Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased back end of July. Loving the vehicle so far. Traded in a Alfa which was already having oil leaks. Just hoping for tips and tricks here. Little things like all doors unlocking, the nav screen coming back to last used, parking use tips, and what cable actually will work to connect for Android play. Haha. I'm sure I'll be doing some searching but good to find a place to get some answers. I was behind a Bentley the same green as my GV80 yesterday and probably enjoying the drive just as much!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Purchased back end of July. Loving the vehicle so far. Traded in a Alfa which was already having oil leaks. Just hoping for tips and tricks here. Little things like all doors unlocking, the nav screen coming back to last used, parking use tips, and what cable actually will work to connect for Android play. Haha. I'm sure I'll be doing some searching but good to find a place to get some answers. I was behind a Bentley the same green as my GV80 yesterday and probably enjoying the drive just as much!
Welcome to the forum @Yeqon! Congratulations on the new GV80! Which Alfa were you driving before you traded it in?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2018 Giulia. Fun little car but a bit problematic. Not the worst Italian I've owned for maintenance though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts