Genesis GV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am wondering if anyone knows of any other tips in trying to track an ordered Genesis that I am not currently aware of. I have a GV80 Prestige Signature on order and expected delivery date keeps getting pushed. From what I can tell it is physically in the country. Here is what I know.... Expected delivery in the dealers system started at April 15th and is currently at May 22nd. The dates and ship info line on the window sticker is 73 A 3402CMONZA. In theory that should mean it was expected in Philadelphia around 3/14 on the Monza. Running the VIN on React App shows a status of PA with no expected delivery date. The vehicle does not show on the Genesis vehicle locator.

Is there anything I am missing here?

thanks for the help,
-Eli

· Registered
2 Posts
am wondering if anyone knows of any other tips in trying to track an ordered Genesis that I am not currently aware of. I have a GV80 Prestige Signature on order and expected delivery date keeps getting pushed. From what I can tell it is physically in the country. Here is what I know.... Expected delivery in the dealers system started at April 15th and is currently at May 22nd. The dates and ship info line on the window sticker is 73 A 3402CMONZA. In theory that should mean it was expected in Philadelphia around 3/14 on the Monza. Running the VIN on React App shows a status of PA with no expected delivery date. The vehicle does not show on the Genesis vehicle locator.

Is there anything I am missing here?

thanks for the help,
-Eli
pitt ohio express tracking
Yea I'm going through the same issue. Placed a deposit on a 2022 Prestige Matte GV80 at the end of March. Initial delivery date was April 15th, pushed back to May 15th. Now it shows as TBD... Dealership said it still may be delivered May 15th that happens sometimes.. Hoping it is delivered May 15th.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts