Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been waiting for a couple months to get a hitch for our new gv80 and finally got it installed. I ordered from the dealership and got it installed there as well. My first impression of it is ok, although I wish it was a little more discreet or incorporated into the bumper somehow (maybe they will do this in future models).
Pretty excited to finally get a hitch to tow bikes around. recommend genesis of Jersey city and avoid genesis of Brooklyn - I previously ordered the hitch there and had to take my business elsewhere since genesis of bk was so disorganized and blatantly lying. The environment, service and technology at Jersey city vs bk is so night and day.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I guess it's more function than form at this point.

I agree, it would be nice to get something hidden right into the bumper.

·
Registered
46 Posts
been waiting for a couple months to get a hitch for our new gv80 and finally got it installed. I ordered from the dealership and got it installed there as well. My first impression of it is ok, although I wish it was a little more discreet or incorporated into the bumper somehow (maybe they will do this in future models).
Pretty excited to finally get a hitch to tow bikes around. recommend genesis of Jersey city and avoid genesis of Brooklyn - I previously ordered the hitch there and had to take my business elsewhere since genesis of bk was so disorganized and blatantly lying. The environment, service and technology at Jersey city vs bk is so night and day.

·
Registered
2021 2.5T GV80 Prestige
5 Posts
GeeVee, for the OEM hitch, what is the distance from the ground to the bottom of the hitch?

ajn

·
Registered
9 Posts
The OEM wire harness is available at dealers , If you window sticker says wired for trailer then its easy to install . took me 30 minutes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts