Genesis GV Forums banner
61 - 80 of 223 Posts
Greetings! I am very interested in a new GV70. Our current daily is a 2019 Hyundai Kona Ironman. My wife loves it because she is a big Marvel fan. The buying/ownership experience has been fine for 2 years so we are sold on Hyundai. She wishes the passenger seat was more comfortable so I started looking for something with a power passenger seat. Thought I was narrowed down to a used Porsche Macan S or above when I ran across this thing. It checks all the boxes and is affordable as new! The Brunswick Green looks amazing and we got lots of Dr. Beasley matte paint cleaning products with the Ironman. Nearest dealer is 42 miles so we'll go visit soon. Genesis Concierge has been an utter disappointment so far.

Cheers!

Greetings! I am very interested in a new GV70. Our current daily is a 2019 Hyundai Kona Ironman. My wife loves it because she is a big Marvel fan. The buying/ownership experience has been fine for 2 years so we are sold on Hyundai. She wishes the passenger seat was more comfortable so I started looking for something with a power passenger seat. Thought I was narrowed down to a used Porsche Macan S or above when I ran across this thing. It checks all the boxes and is affordable as new! The Brunswick Green looks amazing and we got lots of Dr. Beasley matte paint cleaning products with the Ironman. Nearest dealer is 42 miles so we'll go visit soon. Genesis Concierge has been an utter disappointment so far.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum @Squirlz! I think you'll be impressed when you get behind the wheel of the GV70. When you get behind a Genesis it really puts into perspective how much they deliver for their price point. Are you going to keep the Kona or trade it in?

Genesis Concierge can be a bit of a mixed bag sometimes. What issues have you been having with them?

Welcome to the forum @Squirlz! I think you'll be impressed when you get behind the wheel of the GV70. When you get behind a Genesis it really puts into perspective how much they deliver for their price point. Are you going to keep the Kona or trade it in?

Genesis Concierge can be a bit of a mixed bag sometimes. What issues have you been having with them?
We would be replacing the Kona. Issues with Concierge started the moment I contacted them. I stated that contact should be via email. Before I even put away my laptop my phone was ringing. They said they didn't get that info. When I told them via email that I just wanted a couple questions answered that I had typed into the form, they said they didn't get the questions. Since then I have given them the trade in info they requested and I filled out a request for a quote. I have heard nothing back.

Welcome to GVForums.com!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves. :)

The 5 month wait is finally over! So far so good, although the hyped Lexicon system is pretty underwhelming and the highway driving assist drives like a drunk. Still very happy so far though. By far the best looking SUV on the road and the interior is a masterpiece!

61 - 80 of 223 Posts