Genesis GV Forums banner
81 - 100 of 223 Posts
I pick up my '21 GV80 3.5T Advanced Plus Himalayan Gray tomorrow AM. Last 3.5 within 90 miles!!
Bought on the 'spur of the moment' a week ago, but, as it was unplanned, I had no check or title. Straight MSRP and a terrible trade appraisal.
Went home (75 miles) and placed my loaded '11 Lincoln MKT on Facebook marketplace. Wasn't expecting too much interest, but after 3 days and well over 300 views, I sold the Lincoln for $3300 over the dealer's trade value.

Haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep waiting to get my new ride. Only regret is that I'll loose my beloved rear seat refrigerator and the GV80 does not have messaging seats.

Hi all. I’m in the market for a silver Prestige GV80 3.5. I have a deposit on one now set to arrive early October. But I have my eye on one out of state. Debating whether it’s worth the expense to have it shipped to me instead of waiting. Would appreciate any insight if anyone has done this before.

Six weeks ago I presented my wife with brochures and data on the following vehicles: Kia Telluride, Hyundai Palisade, Lincoln Aviator, Cadillac XT6, Genesis GV80 Prestige and the Jaguar F-Pace. We currently owned a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport AWD and a 2018 Camry Toyota. She went straight to the Lincoln and the Cadillac. Four weeks later, after dealing with way too many Cadillac and Lincoln dealers, I had a deal lined up on an Aviator. The night before we are going to drive two cars across the state to trade them in on it she asks me, "have you ever heard of a Genesis GV80?" (an add popped on her ipad...thank goodness, or she would be driving an Aviator)

"Y...e....s." "Wow, this looks luxurious and sporty." "Y.....e.....s." Why are you talking talking to me like that?" "W....e....l.....l (as I got up and walked across the room to her end table and got the brochure of the Genesis GV80 and handed it to her) it is one of the vehicles I gave you a month ago.

She actually listened to me for the next two hours and watched several videos, and read several articles I gave her. The rest is history. We had one 3 days later. "I have never loved a car as much as I love this one!" Her words. I can't believe I bought her a car that gives me a massage while I sit in traffic. 😳

I learned a lot about this car before I owned it. I have learned a lot about it since owning it. You can turn down the artificial "Engine Noise." What? It is the quietest car I have ever driven. There is so much more to learn, and that is why I sought this forum out.

We purchased a 2021 3.5L Alta White/Dune Prestige from Genesis of Fort Myers.

81 - 100 of 223 Posts