Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, walked into dealer here in NY on Monday he had a few 2.5 GV80s and 1 3.5, I bought 3.5 on the spot.
I'm looking forward to all the info this site has to offer.

·
Registered
2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWD Advanced Plus
48 Posts
I pick up my '21 GV80 3.5T Advanced Plus Himalayan Gray tomorrow AM. Last 3.5 within 90 miles!!
Bought on the 'spur of the moment' a week ago, but, as it was unplanned, I had no check or title. Straight MSRP and a terrible trade appraisal.
Went home (75 miles) and placed my loaded '11 Lincoln MKT on Facebook marketplace. Wasn't expecting too much interest, but after 3 days and well over 300 views, I sold the Lincoln for $3300 over the dealer's trade value.

Haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep waiting to get my new ride. Only regret is that I'll loose my beloved rear seat refrigerator and the GV80 does not have messaging seats.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all. I’m in the market for a silver Prestige GV80 3.5. I have a deposit on one now set to arrive early October. But I have my eye on one out of state. Debating whether it’s worth the expense to have it shipped to me instead of waiting. Would appreciate any insight if anyone has done this before.

·
Administrator
111 Posts

·
Administrator
111 Posts
81 - 90 of 90 Posts