Genesis GV Forums banner

Savile Silver Genesis GV80 Owners Thread

16K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Orzel 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 ·
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Advanced 3.5 Haven't really done much other than go through learning curve on the tech.

Reactions: PrivacyGuy
#10 ·
Thought I'd throw in a little beach driving photo. Out at the coast this week, not far from West Port WA. Was foggy, chilly and rather damp, but we enjoyed the trip. Oh yes, did 543 miles (round trip) and averaged 23.4 MPG. I do not drive slowly either.

Reactions: PrivacyGuy
#13 ·
It handled great, especially handling the curves on two lane roads as well as incredible acceleration for passing cars. The only other photos I have were taken at the dealership, which are the same as any others.

The one thing the local Las Vegas dealership does for all models of the GV80 is a "Desert Tint", which is a dark tint on the back and all side windows.

#14 ·
It handled great, especially handling the curves on two lane roads as well as incredible acceleration for passing cars. The only other photos I have were taken at the dealership, which are the same as any others.

The one thing the local Las Vegas dealership does for all models of the GV80 is a "Desert Tint", which is a dark tint on the back and all side windows.
I didn't know they did that. Has the tint made a big difference for you while driving?

#17 · (Edited)
And another beach photo. Was beautiful at the coast this last weekend. This is taken at Pacific Beach WA. Miles of open beach and most is hard packed sand.

Sky Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.