Genesis GV70 Forum & GV80 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't appear that there are snow chains available for my GV70 Michelin 255/40 R21 tires. Is this correct? What do I do?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Most folks would find that brand new all season tires would be OK for the first year.

Depending on where you live, and local rules/regulations, maybe a set of snow tires is a good investment?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't appear that there are snow chains available for my GV70 Michelin 255/40 R21 tires. Is this correct? What do I do?
Most folks would find that brand new all season tires would be OK for the first year.

Depending on where you live, and local rules/regulations, maybe a set of snow tires is a good investment?

I am sorry, but the title of my post was incorrect. I am really concerned about finding chains for these tires. I have had great difficulty in finding chains (must be cables per car manual) that have the "S" designation. This represents tires for low clearance. None of the tire chain stores on the internet have a set of chains. I finally found one believe it or not at Autozone. I am concerned that for these low profile that I am risking damage to this wonderful SUV using any type of chains. Does anyone have experience with chains on the VC70 Sports Prestige?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts